Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Ace of Swords and Camembert - Spring Equinox Tarot Blog Hop

PREVIOUS BLOG        |        MASTER LIST        |        NEXT BLOG

Hello Dear Ones, 

I think all of us in the Northern Hemisphere are super happy about this day, yes? I was counting the minutes for cold and dark winter days to go away. 

For the newcomers, I would like to briefly tell about what Tarot Blog Hopping is - at each major feast on the Wheel of the Year, a group of Tarot Lovers gather worldwide, all of us posting writings that are connected to Tarot.  

Each time, there is a Wrangler - and often a Co-Wrangler - who offers the topic for a given occasion. We hop from blog to blog to read each other's posts. 

Now at the occasion of the Spring Equinox, our Wrangler Jay Cassels and Co-Wrangler Sharron Basanti offered the topics of 1) What Tarot cards represent us professionally or in our private life and 2) What randomly chosen card represents the Spring Equinox for us and what ingredient it could be in a recipe and why?

I must say I was laughing out loud of joy when I read about this second one, though first I had no idea what to do with the Ace of Swords that I pulled out of my Loginov Tarot deck - what food, what ingredient it could be really, and how could I match it to the Spring Equinox? 

Then in the next moment, the answer was in my head - I hope you will like it, I really do. :) 

Not so long ago, I saw a very simple recipe on the Internet. I said wow, I must try it - so I did. A couple of days later I caught myself on eating this yummy thing daily - I am soon going shopping now, as well. :P

But first let me tell you why I was laughing when I saw this beautiful Ace of Swords and it gave me the right answer in a minute. So this Ace of Swords - such a yummy thing, yes? Yes. Because when I looked at the crown on top of the Sword, what came in my mind was that lovely yummy round Camembert... I feel myself like Remy from the Ratatouille Disney movie.

Then I had an AHA-feeling: yes, the Sword definitely represents the aluminium foil used for this 'recipe' - by the way, if you want to have real pleasure in life, please ask Kati to send you her little cooking videos, best things ever! :) 

So back to this very simple recipe that causes addiction, take a wonderful piece of round Camembert - which represents the full moon, as well, so it will even help us tune ourselves on our Lunar Power -, smell and touch it first - I even kiss it, that is the truth, because I so much like its velvety texture and that it is white makes the feeling even more sacred for me -, so yes, have some private time with it. 

Then put some cooking oil - extra virgin olive oil is even better - in a plate and add some spices to it, whichever spices you like and add sesame seeds, too. My favorite spices with Camembert are pepper and mustard powder but any other fine spices will do. Roll the Holy Camembert in the spicy oil, and then wrap it in aluminium foil - one layer is enough because with two or more layers of aluminium foil, it will take more time for the cheese to get fried. 

So when you are ready with the wrapped Camembert, just put it on fire in a saucepan - you will hear when it is frying. After some 5-6 minutes, turn it on the other side so that it can also get roasted - even its color will be golden-like by the end. 

Then when both sides are ready, unwrap it on a plate - you will have a yummy, round-shaped miracle in front of you with a shiny color - which by now represents the Sun. Then just took a knife - or the Ace of Swords :) - and see what happens when you cut a hole in the cheese. Yes, its inner part will be liquid, it will flow out on your plate and its taste will be just delicious. It is like milk that feeds us, so in this recipe, the energy of the Moon, the Sun, Ether and Mother Gaia with her fertile milk are joined and what could represent the Rebirth of the Spring Equinox more than that? 

Thank you for reading me, I wish you a Blessed and Happy Spring Equinox time!


PREVIOUS BLOG        |        MASTER LIST        |        NEXT BLOG 

3 comments:

  1. A delightful and delicious read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a mouth watering read, thank you for that imagery, I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baked Camembert (I have a special dish for it) but I have never come across frying in foil. Thank you for this, my mouth is watering already!
    I like mine with garlic, a little fresh thyme and a drizzle of honey.

    ReplyDelete